lundi 30 septembre 2013

Engineering Dreams And Passion For The Math And Sciences

I remember as a child having a desire to understand how things worked which became a passion which inspired me to aim my focus in the math and sciences and provided me the opportunity to take on the rigors of pursuing a mechanical engineering degree at one of the finest institution of higher education that has been a major part of my life in so many ways. I tried to capture that interest and desire while sharing my personal experiences as a college student studying at Virginia Tech and Nassau Community College. Upon completing my education at Virginia Tech I studied further in pursuit of an accounting degree at Hofstra University. We are all trying to learn so we can make our own contributions and take pride in ourselves and our accomplishments which I envisioned as a young child with a need to learn the inner workings of things as an engine and the resistor radio I built from store kits. I also have fond memories of launching Estes rockets with my dad who also taught me. Those experiences impacted me to develop and learn and now I share it in my writings which I think is pretty special & cool!



via Computers-and-Technology Articles from EzineArticles.com http://EzineArticles.com/8032704

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire